Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Final Step: Marketing Campaign!



Writing a book can be a challenge. Publishing a book can test your patience. Marking a book tests your wallet, peace of mind and confidence as an author.  Marking your book is the biggest step in publishing. How else can anyone know that your book it out there?  Self-publishing is a gamble. A risk to your peace of mind and tests your talent. How do you know your book is good?  How do you know your book is marketable?  You don't really know until your book is our in the public eye. Until you start seeing reviews come in from strangers and you start to see what you are truly made of as an author. I'm excited and scared at the same time. This is going to be a roller coaster of a journey, I'm excited to start!

I love to write. I love to create characters and bring my thoughts onto paper.  Writing is a creative side of me I love and enjoy!

Come join me in my Marketing Campaign and help support being a Children's book writer! 

Thank you to all who have supported me and to all that will support me!

No comments:

Post a Comment